Croud is a global, full-service, digital marketing partner with a rapidly growing in-house team of 200+ digital experts. Through the seamless connection of data, technology and creativity, Croud develops strategies for sustainable growth that drive immediate business impact.
We have recently been awarded Performance Marketing Agency of the Year in the Campaign's 2020 Agency of the Year UK and EMEA Awards!
We are looking for an intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about building a career in Digital Marketing. Given the nature of clients accounts you will be supporting, you must be proficient in copywriting skills in Mandarin Chinese.
The successful candidate will strive for success, be driven to learn, and will have a desire to question everything. You will also be keen to be a part of building commercial success for clients while striving to develop and deliver excellence daily.
No prior experience in Digital Marketing is required, although an awareness of / passion for the industry and relevant transferable skills are required.
- Support Managers, Senior Managers and Directors with delivery of client strategy to include implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs)
- Support with client performance management, to include optimisation and innovation within the accounts
- Responsible for delivering campaign performance according to best practise guidelines and ensuring daily checks are completed, communicated and acted upon
- Responsible for client budget management
- Accountable for client implementation and overseeing client implementation, where the responsibility for delivering implementation pieces sits with the internal network
- Responsible for client reporting data working with the internal network to deliver accurate and relevant reporting, supporting the Manager with communication of summaries
- Responsible for delivering high quality data analysis, organising support from and working with the internal network
- Responsible for the internal network administration and training delivery
- Responsible for delivering training as required and on request within the induction process or ongoing training
- Responsible for knowing and delivering against all internal processes and requirements to also include knowledge share
- Support Managers and Senior Managers with innovating new technologies, new ways of working, monitoring market trends, supporting the tech roadmap and the internal academy development
- Responsible for advocating company policy and process, supporting client retention
- Responsible for delivering case studies in the form of Test and Learn pieces on a monthly basis
- Proficient copywriting skills in Mandarin Chinese
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- MS Office and G-suite skills
- An interest in learning about diferent areas within digital marketing, including but not limited to Pay Per Click, Paid Social and Shopping
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Good data analysis abilities
- Attention to detail and data accuracy
- Time management skills & multi-tasking abilities, the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Critical thinking, results-driven and problem-solving attitude
- Creative mindset for content development and account management & optimisation
- Good knowledge of mainstream social media platforms such as WeChat, Weibo, Red, Douyin and social content editing tools such as Xiumi is highly desirable
- Experience in managing WeChat/Weibo/Red/Douyin official accounts is preferred
- A University degree in the following subjects may be particularly helpful: marketing, advertising, media and communications, journalism
- Work or internship experience in marketing, public relations or media is a plus
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share option scheme
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.