This role is a 6 month fixed term contract.
Croud is a global, full-service, digital marketing partner with a rapidly growing in-house team of 200+ digital experts. Through the seamless connection of data, technology and creativity, Croud develops strategies for sustainable growth that drive immediate business impact.
We are looking for a highly technical individual who can support us with a significantly large new website project. This person will be a key SEO stakeholder within the project, working with a large group of contacts and companies to achieve a shared goal: an amazing and fully optimised platform for one of the world’s largest fashion companies.
Within this role you will become the go-to person for implementation support and guidance and will have technical conversations with various stakeholders to define the best solution. You will be able to drive real change and progression, where your input will leave a legacy within the platform for years to come. The solutions offered must be scalable, SEO focussed and in accordance with W3c guidelines. You will also have to think outside the box, have an understanding of the latest technologies including EdgeWorkers and have a wealth of experience in migrations.
This role is designed to support the Web Experience Team in managing stakeholder queries within the new platform project, in collaboration with the Global Director of Web Experience. We have an established relationship with the client with a very good reputation, and you will be able to utilise this to ensure that the future of the platform is as optimised as possible.
Three words to describe our team:
- Intuitive - seamless integration within internal and external teams
- Innovative - never stop learning
- Inspirational - we share our passion for the web with others
- Ensuring that all documentation required is captured in JIRA tickets
- Ensuring that all concepts and decisions are captured in the client’s Confluence section
- Building and maintaining relationships with both the client and external suppliers / stakeholders
- Attending client calls
- Testing implementation in various environments, including QA, UAT and pre-PROD
- Clearly communicating any issues identified with implementation or identified within the platform
- Collaborating with stakeholders in formulating the best solutions to overcome issues at scale
- Providing insights into the best way to handle international eCommerce SEO and marketing strategies
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Extensive demonstrable work experience within SEO or front-end development roles
- Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing and / or SEO
- Strong interest in front-end development and coding / markup
- Understanding of Jamstack and / or detached websites - Vue Storefront, CoreMedia and Salesforce Commerce Cloud are preferable
- Understanding of Edge services, such as Akamai Edge Workers and NetStorage
- Understanding of common development processes, specifically workflows in JIRA, based on Agile
- Understanding JIRA and the process of the creation of a ticket aimed at development teams
- Strong Microsoft Office and / or G Suite (Google) skills which must include Excel / Sheets, Word / Docs and PowerPoint / Slides
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Experience of working within teams to meet a common goal
On completion of the probation period you will be eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year (pro-rata)
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.