Croud is looking for a Digital Analyst to work in the context of digital advertising and marketing.
Croud is a highly successful, continually fast-growing agency with ambitious plans for the future. We have a unique agency operating model, which makes things interesting and exciting; and a brilliant, positive culture. It’s a fantastic place to work.
We want to add a Digital Analyst to our Digital Analytics team to aid in the planning, managing and delivering of Analytics services for clients including, but not limited to, the tracking solution design and development, and analysis of user behaviour and advertising audiences and improvement of their Analytics platform (typically Google Analytics / 360).
The purpose of the role is to lead clients in the development and implementation of digital tracking solutions and to enable the efficient collection of digital data to support our clients’ web analytics and digital marketing initiatives.
Analytics client activities:
- Deliver and document creative digital analytics solution design
- The exploration of client business objectives and insight requirements leading to the formulation of measurement frameworks
- Contribute to the auditing of client analytics platforms and communicating the issues that need immediate fixes
- Work with Ad Ops and the client analytics/developer support to fix any issues identified
- Work with Ad Ops in the management of Client Tag Manager containers, implementing event tracking and custom dimensions and in general the data solution design
- Deliver expert analysis, arriving at insight and valuable recommendations for our clients
- Accountable for client report data and data analysis
- Manage and employ the resources of our analytics Croudie Network
- Responsible for quality checking work that has been completed by the Team and Croudie Network and providing constructive feedback
- Responsible for delivering training as required within the induction process or ongoing training
- Mentor and develop junior Analytics team members to the highest standards
Cross channel activities:
- Working closely with the several Data Solutions functions to deliver high standards in data and insights to channel/client teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams internally and externally in daily execution of tasks
- Drive innovation and improvements in the use of data & reporting across the full range of Croud’s digital agency services
- Line Manager: Head of Digital Analytics
- Direct Reports: None
- Key Stakeholders: Digital Analytics Executive, and colleagues across the several other Data Solutions teams
- Demonstrable experience of digital analytics platforms including Google Analytics (360), Adobe Analytics, etc
- Background in tagging, implementation, data layers, digital data & analytics with hands-on attitude & ability to deliver
- Experience of working with tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium, etc.
- Experience working with clients to develop measurement frameworks and in designing corresponding data collection solutions
- The ability to work across multiple projects concurrently, meeting agreed deadlines
- Organized and able to prioritise urgent workloads
- Can communicate effectively & with internal/client contacts at all levels
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile working policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.