Croud is a global, full-service, digital marketing partner with a rapidly growing in-house team of 200+ digital experts. Through the seamless connection of data, technology and creativity, Croud develops strategies for sustainable growth that drive immediate business impact.
We have recently been awarded Performance Marketing Agency of the Year in the Campaign's 2020 Agency of the Year UK and EMEA Awards!
Croud is looking for an Adtech Senior Project Manager to lead the relationships with our adtech partner clients, ensuring service and delivery of work is at the highest standard and meeting the needs of the clients to help them achieve digital maturity via the appropriate technology. A background of at least two years in digital marketing is a must, so you can lean on industry experience to match solutions with commercial opportunities for clients.
Croud is a highly successful, continually fast-growing agency with ambitious plans for the future. We have a unique agency operating model, which makes things interesting and exciting; and a brilliant, positive culture. It’s a fantastic place to work.
As well as developing and coaching our ad tech team, the successful candidate will be a senior point of contact for clients and key member of our Data Solutions leadership team. The Ad Tech/GMP team is one part of a wider Data Solutions division, including also Analytics, Data Visualisation, Ad Ops, and Data Engineering & Data Science.
- Project managing the needs of tech clients, including ongoing support, training, organising onboarding, adoption and maturity audits and running meetings with key stakeholders
- Driving the new business process for partner clients including proposals and pitches
- Managing all proactive and reactive support and admin for tech clients
- Supporting finance with adtech invoicing
- Client satisfaction through seamless project management of their needs
- Staying close to industry innovation, especially across the Google Marketing Platform; attending events with partners and potential partners
- Fostering strong client relationships and encouraging appropriate growth
- Organising and contributing to new business leads passed from partners through to pitch and launch
- Own, manage and grow key client relationships with senior stakeholders
- Nurture opportunities to innovate and to do more for our clients
- Continuously develop and evolve Croud’s ad tech services, proposition, and capabilities
- Develop the external profile of Croud’s adtech and data solutions teams through thought leadership, awards entries and other marketing
- Inspire, mentor and develop adtech team members to the highest standards
- Ensure team time and resources are managed effectively at all times
- Contribute to wider agency new business opportunities including pitches
- Provide training, updates and thought leadership internally
- Collaborate effectively across the business to ensure analytics and data solutions sits at the heart of our offering
- Provide mentoring, support and leadership to Croud colleagues and clients in other markets
- Demonstrable strong client management experience in a digital marketing role
- Organisation and project management skills
- A background in digital marketing and/or ad technology, specifically in the areas of Paid Media or Analytics
- Demonstrable in-depth experience in digital marketing
- Good industry knowledge in the areas that Croud operates
- Excellent writing and presentation-writing skills
- Experience presenting and training
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and develop a team to consistently deliver the highest standards of client service
It will be advantageous if you also have:
- Expertise with any of the following platforms; Google Analytics, Search Ads360, Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager.
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share option scheme
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.