Croud is a global, full-service, digital marketing partner with a rapidly growing in-house team of 200+ digital experts. Through the seamless connection of data, technology and creativity, Croud develops strategies for sustainable growth that drive immediate business impact.
We have recently been awarded Performance Marketing Agency of the Year in the Campaign's 2020 Agency of the Year UK and EMEA Awards!
Croud is looking for a Head of Ad tech Operations to lead the product and key client relationships with our ad tech clients, ensuring service and delivery of work is always at the highest standard. This role takes overall responsibility for Croud’s Ad tech and Ad operations teams. A background of at least five years in digital marketing and leading successful teams is a must. The successful candidate must be able to lean on deep industry experience to match solutions with commercial opportunities.
Croud is a highly successful, continually fast-growing agency with ambitious plans for the future. We have a unique agency operating model, which makes things interesting and exciting; and a brilliant, positive culture. It’s a fantastic place to work.
As well as developing and coaching our ad tech and ad ops teams, the successful candidate will be a senior escalation point for clients and key member of our Data Solutions leadership team. The Ad Tech/GMP team is one part of a wider Data Solutions division, including also Analytics, Data Visualisation, Ad Ops, and Data Engineering & Data Science.
- Project managing the needs of tech clients, including ongoing support, training, organising onboarding, adoption and maturity audits and running meetings with key stakeholders
- Driving the new business process for partner clients including proposals and pitches
- Assisting with recruitment, training, and onboarding processes
- Overall responsibility for the P&L accounts of the adtech and ad operation teams
- Observing, analysing, and offering suggestions on current operations
- Managing all proactive and reactive support and admin for tech clients
- Supporting finance with adtech invoicing
- Client satisfaction through seamless project management of their needs
- Staying close to industry innovation, especially across the Google Marketing Platform; attending events with partners and potential partners
- Fostering strong client relationships and encouraging appropriate growth
- Organising and contributing to new business leads passed from partners through to pitch and launch
- Own, manage and grow key client relationships with senior stakeholders
- Nurture opportunities to innovate and to do more for our clients
- Continuously develop and evolve Croud’s ad tech services, proposition, and capabilities
- Develop the external profile of Croud’s adtech and data solutions teams through thought leadership, awards entries and other marketing
- Inspire, mentor and develop adtech and ad operations team members to the highest standards
- Ensure team time and resources are managed effectively at all times
- Contribute to wider agency new business opportunities including pitches
- Management of all aspects of the commercial performance of the team aligned to our strategy for the Data Solutions P&L
- Provide training, updates and thought leadership internally
- Collaborate effectively across the business to ensure analytics and data solutions sits at the heart of our offering
- Provide mentoring, support and leadership to Croud colleagues and clients in other markets
- In-depth and very strong client management experience in a digital marketing role
- Proven organisation and project management skills
- A strong background in digital marketing and/or ad technology, specifically in the areas of Paid Media or Analytics
- Demonstrable in-depth experience in digital marketing
- Good industry knowledge in the areas that Croud operates
- Excellent writing and presentation-writing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sharp commercial focus and proven experience as part of pitching teams
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and develop a team to consistently deliver the highest standards of client service
- A strong knowledge of GMP products; Google Analytics, Search Ads360, Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share option scheme
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.