A genuinely different digital marketing agency. We do SEO, PPC, Social, Programmatic, Content & Analytics. We're in New York, Los Angeles, London, & Sydney and work effectively with independent digital specialists in nearly 100 international markets to complete projects for our diverse client portfolio - including Vans, IWG, NewYork-Presbyterian, and Audible.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the New York SEO team of our fast growing Digital Marketing agency. We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and technical individual who is passionate about SEO, technology, and digital marketing.
Croud New York has recently been awarded as an AdWeek Fastest Growing Agency for the second year in the row, and was also named as one of the Best Places to work in the US. In 2019 we were named Digital Marketing Agency of the Year, and picked up the award for Wellbeing in The Drum US Agency Business Awards.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the VP of SEO and lead the SEO Managers and Associates in implementing SEO strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of SEO scopes for our clients, using both internal resources and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives. You will be responsible for the effective curation and implementation of SEO strategy in order to achieve client’s annual business objectives and targets.
The applicant needs to be proficient in the following key areas of SEO leadership:
- You love the world of technology and the possibilities technology brings to contemporary society
- You're familiar with another modern programming language like Python, PHP, Ruby or R
- You love solving complex SEO challenges relating to crawling, rendering and indexing
- You love interacting with the SEO community across online and offline areas
- You've spoke at events and love teaching the value of SEO to anyone who will listen
- You've written content for industry leading publications and love sharing your thoughts about the industry
- Manipulating data is what makes you tick - APIs and databases fascinates you
- You live for Excel / Google Sheets and confidently understand complex formulas, macros, pivot tables
- Building charts and decks that tell a story is a process you have been through successfully many times before
- You’re proficient with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, and have set them up for client / personal sites on numerous occasions
Commercial Centric Team Player
- You enjoy managing teams of people and take joy in finding talent in the SEO space
- You enjoy working with wider teams (Content, PPC, Paid Social) in finding new solutions for clients that break marketing silos
- You enjoy building decks and presenting ideas to new business prospects to assist in growing department revenue
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Clear passion and demonstrable in-depth experience in Digital Marketing and SEO advertising
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Exceptional client service skills
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proven track record of working to deadlines and time management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel (knowledge of functions and ability to manipulate data en masse), Word and PowerPoint
- Extensive knowledge of using Google's suite of cloud based tools; Calendar, Drive, Sheets, Slides etc.
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
- Demonstrable line management experience, mentoring & training
- Proven experience in client expectation management roles and situations, able to manage and direct client expectations
- Demonstrable history of leading client calls; discussing key projects and their progress and diplomatically handling any hurdles to achieving goals
- Hard working team player with the desire to work as part of a dynamic and friendly team and grow our SEO proposition
Every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 20 days vacation a year + 10 public holidays
- Full Paid Medical Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Equity in Croud US upon completion of 6 months
- Annual performance bonus
- Sales commission (if involved in a pitch)
- Gym Membership contributions (Classpass or NYHRC)
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, snacks, soft drinks and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Quarterly team offsites / Regular socials
- Free Citibike membership
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Agile working policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.