We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about and has a strong background and experience in digital marketing.
Croud is a highly successful, continually fast-growing agency with ambitious plans for the future. We have a unique agency operating model, which makes things different and exciting; and a brilliant, positive culture. It’s a fantastic place to work.
The successful candidate will have the ability to own a room, take the lead on various projects at once and gain full trust of our clients. The unique ability to analyse a situation and see a clear path to success is desirable in this role. As is a willingness to take risk and the knack to question the status quo.
The overall purpose of this role is to immerse yourself in our clients businesses, understand their challenges, build strong relationships with a range of contacts, and ultimately designing a strategy for successful digital marketing across a portfolio of clients. Success in the role is measured on client satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Manage and steer Croud’s relationships with key clients
- Identify, coordinate and drive development initiatives for existing client growth through Account Development Planning
- Plan strategy with clients and internal teams to meet objectives of both parties.
- Work closely with the client delivery teams on driving client growth and client management
- Cross sell of services to existing clients – using your knowledge of the industry to increase exposure of our full product suite where there is opportunity
- Run regular client Business Reviews from agenda setting to leading the meetings
- Work with clients to know and understand their businesses, define and meet objectives, and work with operations team to track performance
- Communicating the key actions for an account and ensuring the client knows at all times what we are working on
- Regularly solicit feedback from clients and help track client NPS – work with operations teams to continually improve
- Support new business and be heavily involved in pitches and planning for new business proposals, particularly with regards to the briefing process for cross-channel client prospects
- Support relationships with Google Agency team (and other partners, where applicable), ensuring transfer of industry information and Croud presence at industry events
- Assist with marketing initiatives, such as awards entries and case studies
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- In-depth demonstrable experience in digital marketing
- Preferably have worked operationally or in a client facing capacity in PPC, SEO, Social and Display, agency or publisher side
- A self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit able to demonstrate innovation and initiative
- Proven experience of client insight development, spotting future industry changes and being one step ahead of the curve
- Proven ability to mentor and lead a results-driven team to strive to always exceed targets
- Proven track record of managing complex projects, working and delivering to deadlines, leading the Channel team to meet deadlines
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Highly organised multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills. Proven ability to influence, persuade and negotiate
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
- Management and leadership skills: managing up, down and peer, a motivator
- Proven ability to develop client's business, be a trusted partner / consultant
- Ability to maintain visible presence with client senior management
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.