We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about people as well as a strong interest in digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success, and will have good project management and communication skills.
The purpose of this role is primarily to manage the Croudie Network processes from recruiting through to onboarding and day to day support. It will also support with some Croud Academy activities, documentation and monitoring of processes generally and ad hoc support.
We are open to taking this role as an apprenticeship in tangent with NVQ Level 3 Business Administration.
- Manage onboarding of Croudies from the recruitment process through onboarding and going live on the network
- Manage Croudie network housekeeping activities to ensure active Croudies are invested
- Support the Senior Croudie Operations Manager with network initiatives such as referral, webinars, blogs etc.
- Support with maintaining network related learning content for Croudies
- Support the Croudie Network ticket queue, working to internal SLAs
- Support the development of the Croudie Network Help Centre and other touch points
- Support training and webinars for Croudies
- Write industry relevant blogs
- Manage adhoc Croudie network related projects on request
- A-level or equivalent education
- Strong communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Natural problem solver
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Proven team working skills
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share option scheme
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.