We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to be a part of building commercial success for clients while striving to develop and deliver excellence daily. The overall purpose of this role is to support the Programmatic team in implementing programmatic strategy for a range of clients.
The role will be to support the Programmatic team in driving performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of client programmatic strategy. You will learn best practice through working closely with a team of Executives, Managers and Senior Managers as well as with the Croudie Network.
- Execution, optimisation, and analysis of programmatic display campaigns
- Analyse ongoing results to ensure budget pacing and performance is met
- Develop and build a strong understanding of the programmatic media landscape
- Optimisation of display campaigns to achieve client targets
- Utilising 3rd party tools to deliver success such as DV360 and The Trade Desk
- Ensure excellence and high quality client implementation coming from the Croudie Network. Ensure briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate, QA work is completed to a high degree.
- Collating and checking data for client reporting purposes in tangent with the Croudie Network, writing and communicating reporting summaries and executive summaries to a high standard.
- Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the Croudie network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within programmatic data and taking corrective actions.
- Understand and adopt the required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally in order to provide excellence on both levels.
- Complete Croudie administration, project managing assigned work and quality checking returned work is to excellent standard.
- Train Croudies on clients and on ad hoc aspects of task requirements. Support the Development Manager on the development of Croud Academy.
- Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Training team.
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Be aware of and work to business goals such as margin, NPS. Complete journals daily to ensure all time is allocated to a high degree of accuracy.
- Contribute to the internal Case Study process, showcasing data from tests and evaluating results for client and channel development
- Supporting in ad-hoc requests from the client or wider agency teams
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Strong written and spoken English
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Exemplary time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask
- Excellent presentation skills and confident speaker
- Excellent GSuite or Microsoft Office equivalent skills including Sheets, Docs & Slides
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share option scheme
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.