This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious digital marketeer, to join the New York team of our fast growing and quick moving Digital Marketing agency.
Founded in 2011, we are proud to partner with some of the world’s leading brands, including Vans, IWG, NewYork-Presbyterian and The North Face - leading media strategy, performance marketing and digital experiences.
Croud New York has recently been awarded as an AdWeek Fastest Growing Agency for the second year in the row, and was also named as one of the Best Places to work in the US. In 2019 we were named Digital Marketing Agency of the Year, and picked up the award for Wellbeing in The Drum US Agency Business Awards. And we have very recently been awarded Best Employer for Remote Employees at Digiday's 2020 Worklife Awards!
We are looking for a highly driven, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about and has a strong interest in digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, results-driven, strive for success and have a desire to question and improve everything. A hard working, get stuck in attitude is key for this role.
You must be a problem solver with emotional intelligence, who can connect with both our internal operations teams and senior client stakeholders, in order to drive the highest standards of work and the best results. No job is too small, no mountain too high, the CS team has one of the most varied roles in the entire agency.
The core purpose of this role is to lead, manage and deliver single and multi-channel strategy and planning across assigned portfolio of top tier clients. From new business through to delivery, you will be the strategic rock driving results for clients.
- Manage and steer Croud’s relationships with core clients
- Identify, coordinate and drive development initiatives for existing client growth through Account Development Planning
- Plan strategy with clients and internal teams to meet objectives of both parties.
- Work closely with the client delivery teams on driving client growth and client management
- Cross sell of services to existing clients where opportunity exists – working with internal teams to increase exposure of our full product suite
- Run regular client Business Reviews from agenda setting to leading the meetings, and support the process of this on larger, key clients
- Work with clients to know and understand their businesses, define and meet objectives, and work with operations team to track performance
- Ensuring delivery for key actions in Account development plans are being tasked to Croudies in advance
- Ensuring Account development plans are shared with clients and all actions explained so we always have 100% buy-in on everything we do
- Communicating the key actions for an account and ensuring the client knows at all times what we are working on
- Ownership for individual clients gross margins and ensuring we always work to targets / plans
- Update and maintain client process documents, and general organisation of client collateral. Keep abreast of Croud’s full client list across all channels
- Pioneer network and development of network for the CS team
- Regularly solicit feedback from clients and help track client NPS – work with operations teams to continually improve
- Abide by Croud’s Client Service Charter and ensure this is reflected in workflow/project management
- Support new business and assist with planning for new business proposals where required
- Assist with marketing initiatives, such as awards entries and case studies
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- In-depth demonstrable experience of digital marketing
- Preferably have worked operationally or in a client facing capacity in PPC, SEO, Social and Display, agency or publisher side
- Understanding of planning tools (SimilarWeb, GlobalWebIndex)
- Understanding of analytics tools (GA, GA360, Omniture, Attribution)
- A self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven experience of client insight development, spotting future industry changes and being one step ahead of the curve
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to continuously demonstrate innovation and initiative
- Proven ability to mentor and lead a results-driven team to strive to always exceed targets
- Proven track record of managing complex projects, working and delivering to deadlines, leading the Channel team to meet deadlines
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Highly organised multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills. Proven ability to influence, persuade and negotiate
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
- Management and leadership skills: managing up, down and peer, a motivator
- Proven ability to develop client's business, be a trusted partner / consultant
- Ability to maintain visible presence with client senior management
- Committed to providing the highest quality work quickly
- 20 days vacation a year + 10 public holidays
- Full Paid Medical Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Equity in Croud US upon completion of 6 months
- Annual performance bonus
- Sales commission (if involved in a pitch)
- Gym Membership contributions (Classpass or NYHRC)
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, snacks, soft drinks and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair & screen
- Quarterly team offsites / Regular socials
- Free Citibike membership
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Agile working policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.