We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular SEO.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Content Strategist and Senior SEO Manager in implementing content strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of content scopes for our clients, using both internal resource and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving content performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation for a number of key client accounts.
- Support SEO Manager and Senior Manager with the development and implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs) and client strategy for the team’s portfolio of clients in order to sustain and grow client performance. Ensure client feedback on APDs is fed back to Account Leads
- Support client performance management activities to include: checking performance for clients regularly, flagging issues, advocating best practise and innovation towards client performance
- Understand client content strategy and feedback internally and proactively on areas that could be considered
- Ensure all content is in line with the client brand, whilst also meeting our objectives
- Ensure full understanding of client portfolio and their brands and communicate to wider team
- Ensure client profitability and get approval from Account Lead on costly pieces of work
- Collating and checking data for client reporting purposes in tangent with the Croudie Network, writing and communicating reporting summaries and executive summaries to a high standard
- Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the Croudie network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within SEO data and taking corrective actions
- Understand and adopt the required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally in order to provide excellence on both levels. This entails responding to client emails within 4 hours, being available for client calls and ensuring there is adequate cover when absent
- Complete Croudie administration, project managing assigned work, ensuring briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate and quality checking returned work is to excellent standard
- Train Croudies on clients and on ad hoc aspects of task requirements. Support the Development Manager on the development of Croud Academy
- Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Development Manager. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally
- Advocate knowledge share, support delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools.
- Learn about new technologies and ways of working, how to monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Be aware of and work to business goals such as margin, NPS. Complete journals daily to ensure all time is allocated to a high degree of accuracy
- Manage and deliver at least one “Test & Learn” activity per month to support client innovation and to contribute to the internal Case Study process
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing and / or SEO
- Desirable work experience within SEO or digital marketing
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in data entry, working with and managing numbers / data
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
- Customer service experience
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share option scheme
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.