Croud is looking for a Digital Analytics Account Director to work in the context of digital advertising and marketing.
Croud is a highly successful, continually fast-growing agency with ambitious plans for the future. We have a unique agency operating model, which makes things interesting and exciting; and a brilliant, positive culture. It’s a fantastic place to work.
We want to add a Digital Analytics Account Director to our Digital Analytics team to drive the development and implementation of innovative solutions and strategies for our clients. As well as developing and coaching our analytics team, the successful candidate will be a senior point of contact for clients and a key member of our Data Solutions leadership team.
The Digital Analytics team delivers services in both Measurement & Effectiveness, and solutions for Data Collection & Audience Development. We’re looking for candidates with expertise especially in Data Collection Solutions & Audiences, but candidates who also have advanced analysis and Effectiveness skills would of course be very welcome.
The Digital Analytics team is one part of a wider Data Solutions division, including also Data Visualisation, Adtech, Ad Ops, and Data Engineering & Data Science. The successful candidate in this role as Digital Analytics Account Director would report to the Director of Data Solutions.
- The delivery of best-in-class data and analytics strategy and solutions for Croud clients
- Own, manage and grow key client relationships with senior stakeholders
- Nurture opportunities to innovate and to do more for our clients
- Continuously develop and evolve Croud’s analytics services, proposition, and capabilities
- Develop the external profile of Croud’s analytics and data solutions teams through thought leadership, awards entries and other marketing
- Mentor and develop junior Analytics team members to the highest standards
- Ensure team time and resources are managed effectively at all times
- Contribute to wider agency new business opportunities including pitches
- Management of all aspects of the commercial performance of the team aligned to our strategy for the Data Solutions P&L
- Provide training, updates and thought leadership internally
- Collaborate effectively across the business to ensure analytics and data solutions sits at the heart of our offering
- Demonstrable in-depth experience in digital marketing
- Expertise with Google Analytics/GA360 and Google Marketing Platform
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics 4 (“App + Web”) and possibly Firebase
- Good industry knowledge in the areas that Croud operates
- Excellent writing and presentation-writing skills
- Experience presenting and training
It will be advantageous if you also have:
- Experience managing a team and/or developing and motivating others
- Experience with tracking mobile apps
- Experience with advanced custom GA implementation across devices
- Experience with server-side tag management containers
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform especially BigQuery
- Knowledge and experience with SQL especially with BigQuery
- Knowledge and experience with Python and/or R for data integration and/or analysis
- Experience with activating Attribution metrics and ideally developing custom attribution models
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.