We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
You will be responsible for the effective planning and execution of our client’s Paid Social activity, alongside other digital marketing channels, in order to drive annual business objectives.
You will be responsible for driving Paid Social performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of client’s Paid Social strategy, with support of a team of Paid Social specialists. Primarily through Facebook, but including opportunities on Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest.
The role will require strategic input to define ways of working to drive greater efficiencies in how the team operates, as well as increase the delivery of our performance campaigns. You will play a vital part in defining and supporting Paid Social best practice through working closely with the Croud Network.
- Work with the team to deliver day-to-day implementation of Paid Social campaigns across key clients within the channel team
- Responsible for client accounts, following Paid Social best practice, ensuring that hygiene factors are monitored and managed accordingly
- Play an active role in defining Paid Social best practice and scalable processes
- Advocate the client’s Paid Social strategy and support members of the team where required
- Stay up to date with new market tools and Paid Social opportunities, which would support client strategy or Croud’s product offering, and share with wider team
- Work together with wider teams to deliver account development plans for each client to sustain and grow client performance
- Provide campaign reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns
- Share learnings with the wider Paid Social, Display, PPC and Analytics teams to drive performance and efficiencies
- Ensure client reports are delivered on-time and accurately
- Provide direction and guidance to Paid Social Executives and Managers to deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally
- Direct line manage a team of Paid Social Executives and Managers, managing monthly 1:1s and Quarterly Performance Reviews (QPRs), mentor new team members to become operational in their roles quickly and efficiently
- Advocate knowledge share, drive delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools. Lead by example and drive the team to share knowledge cross team and cross channel
- Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap
- Contribute to the new business process and oversee the management of sales support delivery from the team as required / requested by the sales team
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Demonstrable in-depth experience in Digital Marketing
- Demonstrable advanced experience in Paid Social advertising
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Exceptional client service skills
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Clear passion for digital marketing and social media
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.