This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious digital marketeer, to join the New York Biddable team of our fast growing and quick moving Digital Marketing agency.
Founded in 2011, we are proud to partner with some of the world’s leading brands, including Vans, IWG, NewYork-Presbyterian, and The North Face - leading media strategy, performance marketing and digital experiences.
Croud New York has recently been awarded as an AdWeek Fastest Growing Agency for the second year in the row, and was also named as one of the Best Places to work in the US. In 2019 we were named Digital Marketing Agency of the Year, and picked up the award for Wellbeing in The Drum US Agency Business Awards. And we have very recently been awarded Best Employer for Remote Employees at Digiday's 2020 Worklife Awards!
This is a client-facing, front-line management role for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing. The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
We are looking for a motivated Paid Search and Social Manager to assist with creating, managing, and optimizing paid advertising campaigns in Facebook, AdWords, and other biddable digital media platforms.
The Paid Search and Social Account Manager will report directly into the Biddable Associate Director and will support with on-going biddable execution for clients. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Focus on Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Display channels
- Own paid campaign processes from start to finish, including researching, planning, trafficking, troubleshooting, and optimizing
- Deliver results against client goals and KPIs
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Support business development by contributing to pitches and cross-selling Croud products to existing clients
- Create and deliver flawless client-facing reports, based on accurate data and insightful analysis
- Collaborate with Associate Director and cross-channel teams to develop insightful, successful media strategies for clients
- Manage and develop team members via delegation, training, and constructive feedback
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge in digital account management (paid search and/or paid social) with a track record of exceeding performance goals against sales-related KPIs (purchases, subscribers, etc.)
- Good knowledge of navigating and using Google analytics
- Preferred but not limited to candidates who are AdWords Certified in Advanced Search
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Polished presentation and ability to quickly build confidence
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Enjoy and understand working with data, especially via Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business admin, or related major
- Experience with paid social media strongly preferred
Every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 20 days vacation a year + 10 public holidays
- Full Paid Medical Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Equity in Croud US upon completion of 6 months
- Annual performance bonus
- Sales commission (if involved in a pitch)
- Gym Membership contributions (Classpass or NYHRC)
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, snacks, soft drinks and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair
- Quarterly team offsites / Regular socials
- Free Citibike membership
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Agile working policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.