Croud is a global, full-service, digital marketing partner with a rapidly growing in-house team of 200+ digital experts. Through the seamless connection of data, technology and creativity, Croud develops strategies for sustainable growth that drive immediate business impact.
With some of the best talent, custom-built tech and the world’s first crowd-sourced network of digital experts, Croud reaches every corner of the world, giving our teams a wealth of opportunity to be challenged working in a fast-paced environment, constantly learn and develop new skills, and connect with other digital specialists around the globe.
Founded in 2011, Croud is proud to partner with some of the world’s leading brands, including Vans, IWG, AXA IM, and The North Face - leading media strategy, performance marketing and digital experiences.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular content marketing. Building great relationships with clients, managing expectations and hitting deadlines are key skills for this position.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Content Account Director and SEO Managers in implementing content strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of content scopes for our clients, using both internal resources and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving content performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation for a number of key client accounts, working to a budget and reporting on results.
- Set and implement client content strategy in tangent with the SEO Senior Managers in order to sustain or increase profit
- Set clear objectives with the client on content strategy to ensure sign off
- Drive the implementation and development of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) and client strategy within your client portfolio in order to sustain and grow client performance
- Manage the end to end content process for clients
- Ensure all content generated is in line with the client brand and objectives
- Innovate new ideas, techniques, new products suitable for continuation and development of client strategy
- Drive client performance management activities across the team to include: innovation towards client performance and best practise processes
- Ensure excellence and high quality client implementation coming from the Croudie Network. Ensure briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate, QA work is completed to a high degree
- Ensure all clients have a clear set of KPIs that reflect the work being done and relate to the objectives set out in the strategy. Ensure this is reflected in a regular report
- Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Development Manager. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally
- Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap
- Deliver on regular or ad hoc projects in a timely manner
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Actively work to business goals such as margin, NPS. Complete journals daily to ensure all time is allocated to a high degree of accuracy
- Manage and deliver at least one "Test & Learn" activity per month to support client innovation and to contribute to the internal Case Study process
- Contribute to the new business process as required by the sales team
- Proactively identify workflow efficiencies to counter ineffective process within the team - new ways of working, continuous process improvement
- Proactively use all tools and technologies at your disposal, identify and share emerging tools and technologies that could contribute to the development of Croud’s content offering or workflows
- Proactively monitor for industry updates and share with the wider team
- Contributing to and supporting Croud marketing activities
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Demonstrable experience in Content Marketing
- Clear passion for digital marketing, strong understanding of content marketing.
- Strong G Suite and Microsoft Office skills (Google Sheets and Excel etc)
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills, strong project management skills, experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- An analytical mind
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Thrives working in a team environment
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service and management
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.