This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious digital marketeer, to join the New York team of our fast growing and quick moving Digital Marketing agency.
Founded in 2011, we are proud to partner with some of the world’s leading brands, including Vans, IWG, NewYork-Presbyterian and The North Face - leading media strategy, performance marketing and digital experiences.
Croud New York has recently been awarded as an AdWeek Fastest Growing Agency for the second year in the row, and was also named as one of the Best Places to work in the US. In 2019 we were named Digital Marketing Agency of the Year, and picked up the award for Wellbeing in The Drum US Agency Business Awards. And we have very recently been awarded Best Employer for Remote Employees at Digiday's 2020 Worklife Awards!
The role of the Digital Analytics Manager is to aid in the planning, managing and delivering of Analytics services for clients including, but not limited to, the implementation, maintenance and improvement of their Analytics platform (typically Google Analytics / 360).
The purpose of the role is to lead clients in the development and implementation of digital tracking solutions and to enable the efficient collection of digital data to support our clients’ web analytics and digital marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for driving Analytics service delivery against client Account Development Plans (ADPs), in order to achieve client insight, marketing and business objectives and targets
- Responsible for meeting personal annual objectives
- Accountable for using Croud Control (CC) to manage work delivered by the Croudie Network
- Responsible for quality checking work that has been completed by the Croudie Network and providing constructive feedback
- Responsible for testing new Croudies and aligning specific Croudies to clients for ongoing support and accountable for Croudie administration and training delivery
- Accountable for client report data and data analysis, working with the Croudie Network and the Senior Analytics Manager to deliver accurate and relevant reporting
- Accountable and responsible for delivery of accurate and relevant communication of analysis, whether in the form of shorter summaries or longer presentations and “studies”
- Responsible for delivering outstanding client service and communications
- Responsible for delivering training as required within the induction process or ongoing training in tangent with the Senior Analytics Manager
Analytics client activities:
- Deliver and document creative digital analytics solution design
- Contribute to the auditing of client analytics platforms and communicating the issues that need immediate fixes
- Work with client analytics/developer support to fix any issues identified
- Aid in the management of Client Tag Manager containers, implementing event tracking and putting together custom dimensions as well as supporting general tag management and implementation
- Deliver expert analysis, arriving at insight and valuable recommendations for our clients
- Manage and employ the resources of our analytics Croudie Network
Cross channel activities:
- Working closely with the Ad Ops and Data Visualisation functions to deliver high standards in data and insights to channel/client teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams internally and externally in daily execution of tasks
- Drive innovation and improvements in the use of data & reporting across the full range of Croud’s digital agency services
Analytics channel tasks:
- Identify development opportunities for the Analytics Channel and aid in the delivery of new solutions, capabilities and processes
- Prepare and deliver clear and compelling presentations of the team’s work
- Work in teams drawn from across Croud to prepare and deliver proposals and pitches, in response to new business opportunities
- Bring new ideas and skills to Croud, drawn from your career experience but also your interest in industry developments
- Inspire and educate your colleagues at Croud, in their knowledge and practice of digital analytics, and in their ability to promote Croud’s analytics service
- Background in tagging, implementation, data layers, digital data & analytics with hands-on attitude & ability to deliver
- Experience of working with tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium, etc.
- Experience of digital analytics platforms including Google Analytics (360), Adobe Analytics, etc.
- The ability to work across multiple projects concurrently, meeting agreed deadlines
- Organized and able to prioritise urgent workloads.
- Can communicate effectively & with internal/client contacts at all levels
- 20 days vacation a year + 10 public holidays
- Full Paid Medical Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Equity in Croud US upon completion of 6 months
- Annual performance bonus
- Sales commission (if involved in a pitch)
- Gym Membership contributions (Classpass or NYHRC)
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, snacks, soft drinks and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair & screen
- Quarterly team offsites / Regular socials
- Free Citibike membership
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Agile working policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.