We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the PPC Senior Manager (Ecommerce) in implementing PPC strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client annual business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving PPC performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of clients’ PPC strategy within our Ecommerce team.
The role will drive and implement the recommendations of the PPC Channel Head and Senior Manager, and will play a vital part in supporting PPC best practice through working closely with a team of PPC Executives, Managers and the Croudie Network (community).
- Set client PPC strategy and strategy implementation in tangent with the PPC Senior Manager in order to increase profit
- Drive the implementation and development of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) and client strategy within your client portfolio in order to sustain and grow client performance
- Innovate new ideas, techniques, new products suitable for continuation and development of client strategy
- Support PPC Senior Managers to surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share & insight; highlighting successes on a weekly basis (monthly for smaller clients)
- Drive client performance management activities across the team to include: optimisation activities, innovation towards client performance, daily checks and best practise processes
- Manage client budgets overall and within accounts / cross engines using supporting information from the Croudie Network in tangent with the PPC Executive. Clients do not overspend / go offline due to budgetary issues, underspending client budgets are escalated
- Ensure excellence and high quality client implementation coming from the Croudie Network to include but not limited to: editorial, optimisation, engine mirrors. Ensure briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate, QA work is completed to a high degree
- Supporting the PPC Executive with data collation and checks for client reporting purposes. Writing and communicating reporting summaries and executive summaries to a high standard
- Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the Croudie network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within PPC data and taking corrective actions
- Deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally
- Support PPC Executive to deliver Croudie administration, project managing assigned work and quality checking returned work is to excellent standard
- Support the PPC Executive to train Croudies on clients and on ad hoc aspects of task requirements. Support the Development Manager on the development of Croud Academy
- Support and mentor PPC Executives in their learning and development in tangent with the PPC Senior Manager
- Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Development Manager. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally
- Advocate knowledge share, drive delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools
- Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap
- Deliver on regular or ad hoc projects in a timely manner as requested by the PPC Senior Manager
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Actively work to business goals such as margin, NPS. Complete journals daily to ensure all time is allocated to a high degree of accuracy
- Manage and deliver at least one "Test & Learn" activity per month to support client innovation and to contribute to the internal Case Study process
- Contribute to the new business process as required by the PPC Senior Manager and sales team
- Identify areas of development of existing business and support the PPC Channel Head to identify opportunities to upsell from Croud's suite of digital services
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Demonstrable experience in PPC Marketing
- Clear passion for digital marketing, strong understanding of PPC / Paid Search
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills, strong project management skills, experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Thrives working in a team environment
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service and management
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.